BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

Every event of my life, i considered it as TERRIFIC!but there is this one moment that i would say that it was not only terrific but sooo terrific!...it was our graduation ball in high school. i was so happy and excited because aside from that, it was also my birthday. i really wish to celebrate my birthday as like i am turning eighteen., for short a "debut" party...hehe... where i imagined myself wearing a elegant gown that shapes my body like i am already a woman. a nice pair of earrings that perfectly fits with my outfit and a diamond necklace that makes me glitter in the middle of the dance floor. i was only turning seventeen at that time, but i could really imagined that i am already celebrating my debut. in reality, that day i was only wearing a simple gown and a nice jewelry. even i was not the star of that night but for me, i can already say that it was my day and it was very terrific!

0 comments: