BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 12, 2010

A Letter From a Friend

I am writing this to say how much I care for you. I want you to know me better. When you woke up this morning, I exploded a brilliant sunrise through your window, hoping to get your attention... but you didn't notice.

Later, you were walking with friends I bathed you in warm sunshine and perfumed the air with flowers. Still you didn't notice me. So I shouted to you in thunderstorm, and painted a beautiful rainbow. You didn't even look!

Tonight, Ispilled moonlight on your face and sent a cool breeze to refresh you. As you slept, I watched over you and shared your thoughts, but you were unaware of my presence.

I hope you will talk to me soon. When you are ready, I will be near. I love you very much!




Your Friend,

GOD

0 comments: