BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

teARs keeps FaLLin















Why do we cry? isn't it because of the emotions we feel? or maybe we are hurt by someone? Tears protect the eyes so if any thing dangerous goes into the eye it wont do a lot of damage. You also have a lot of water in your eyes so your eyes wont dry up. We don't need to hide our tears for it would also help us show our true emotions and feelings. I could not say that I don't cry. The last time I cried is that when my older brother shouted at me and said many things that make me cry... I feel embarrassed and discriminated by him. Just suddenly tears falls down from my eyes.. I just cried and cried! but when the day after that happen, my brother then apologies to me and yes I accepted his sincere sorry... Still his my brother and whatever would the mistakes he made, still I will accept his sorry... Its just that only eyes washed by tears can see clearly!

0 comments: